Birthday Craft Ideas – Does your tween want to invite some friends over for a birthday celebration- possibly even a sleepover party (most of our kids birthday parties end up being sleepovers!)- and you are wondering how you are going to entertain all of these kids? Here are 40+ awesome birthday crafts ideas.
- 1. DOLLAR BILL DISPENSER : Birthday Craft Ideas
- 2. BIRTHDAY CANDLE COOKIES : Birthday Craft Ideas
- 3. HONEYCOMB TISSUE PAPER POM POMS
- 4. POURED PAINT CARDS AND GIFT WRAP
- 5. EASIEST TISSUE TASSEL GARLAND
- 6. PARTY HAT CUPCAKE TOPPERS
- 7. GUMDROP TOPIARY : Birthday Craft Ideas
- 8. CUPCAKE CARD FROM A COLORING PAGE
- 9. GLITTERY LACE CROWN
- 10. NO SEW FABRIC PARTY HAT
- 11. PARTY ANIMALS COLORING PAGE
- 12. DISCO BALL PINATA
- 13. STICKER-RESIST MARBLE ART CARD
- 14. GRAVITY DEFYING M&M CUPCAKES
- 15. CARDBOARD CUPCAKE
- 16. SPRINKLES LOLLIPOP BIRTHDAY CARD
- 17. DAISY BIRTHDAY TRUFFLES
- 18. WRAPPING A GIFT WITH A COLORING BOOK AND PENS
- 19. MARSHMALLOW ICE CREAM CONES
- 20. RIBBON SUNFLOWER GIFT TOPPER
- 21. BIRTHDAY CAKE MARSHMALLOW POPS
- 22. RAINBOW TASSEL CAKE BUNTING
- 23. PARTY BLOWERS : Birthday Craft Ideas
- 24. DIY BIRTHDAY CAKE (HIDDEN MONEY GIFT)
- 25. A TIN OF MONEY GIFT
- 26. QUILLED BIRTHDAY CAKE CARD
- 27. PATTERNED PAPER GIFT BAG
- 28. MINI CUPCAKES IN CANDY CUPS
- 29. PAINTED ICE CREAM CONES
- 30. BIRTHDAY BALLOON WREATH
- 31. GRADUATION CROWN
- 32. RIBBON LEI : Birthday Craft Ideas
- 33. STRAWBERRY PIÑATA
- 34. HERSHEY KISS FLOWER BOUQUET
- 35. CHIC BUNTING OREOS : Birthday Craft Ideas
- 36. GIANT RAINBOW PAPER FLOWER
- 37. FELT CARNATION FLOWER BOUQUET
- 38. FOILED BIRTHDAY BUTTON
- 39. WRAPPING A GIFT IN MONEY
- 40. QUILLED PAPER CAKE
1. DOLLAR BILL DISPENSER : Birthday Craft Ideas
Turn an empty cardboard tube into a Dollar Bill Dispenser! A creative way to give the gift of money.
2. BIRTHDAY CANDLE COOKIES : Birthday Craft Ideas
Decorate large birthday candle shaped sugar cookies with frosting and shimmering Sixlets candies. Delicious and so clever!
3. HONEYCOMB TISSUE PAPER POM POMS
Throwing a party? Make your own honeycomb pom poms using crepe paper or tissue paper for beautiful decorations that perfectly match your party colors.
4. POURED PAINT CARDS AND GIFT WRAP
Jump on the poured paint trend with this kid-friendly version! Make a set of greeting cards and coordinating wrapping ‘paper.’
5. EASIEST TISSUE TASSEL GARLAND
Make an adorable tissue paper garland the easy way by using a clever shortcut: use paper napkins instead of tissue paper! This garland is great for birthdays, graduation, or any other celebration.
6. PARTY HAT CUPCAKE TOPPERS
Make these adorable miniature party hat cupcake toppers out of scrapbook paper and pom poms. They add such a festive touch to a celebration!
7. GUMDROP TOPIARY : Birthday Craft Ideas
Kids of all ages can make a sweet candy topiary with little help from an adult. Perfect for party decorations.
8. CUPCAKE CARD FROM A COLORING PAGE
Turn your completed coloring pages into greeting cards! It’s a great way to share your colored creations.
9. GLITTERY LACE CROWN
Make the little girls in your life happy with this glittery, sparkly lace crown tutorial. It’s a must-have for a princess-themed party or everyday dress-up fun.
10. NO SEW FABRIC PARTY HAT
Make this darling, no-sew, fabric-covered birthday party hat to match any party theme. Or adapt it for a princess, witch, or other costume!
11. PARTY ANIMALS COLORING PAGE
Bring out your creativity with this party-themed coloring page. It’s really unique, which makes it fun to color!
12. DISCO BALL PINATA
Celebrate a birthday, New Year’s Eve, or another special event with a Disco Ball Pinata. It’s easy to make and so much fun to break!
13. STICKER-RESIST MARBLE ART CARD
This clever twist on marble art lets you make colorful cards for birthdays or other occasions. It’s fun for all ages, including adults!
14. GRAVITY DEFYING M&M CUPCAKES
These gravity-defying cupcakes are easy to make and will be the talk of your party! Can you guess the secret of how they’re done?
15. CARDBOARD CUPCAKE
This cupcake looks good enough to eat! But don’t try it, since it’s made of cardboard, tissue paper, and other non-edible craft materials.
16. SPRINKLES LOLLIPOP BIRTHDAY CARD
Make these quick and easy sprinkles-covered lollipop birthday cards and gift tags. They’re so cute and festive!
17. DAISY BIRTHDAY TRUFFLES
Turn a chocolate truffle into a sweet birthday treat! These tasty bites are inspired by daisies.
18. WRAPPING A GIFT WITH A COLORING BOOK AND PENS
Rather than wrap a coloring book and pens to give as a gift, use them as the gift wrap! It makes the present extra special.
19. MARSHMALLOW ICE CREAM CONES
Celebrate a birthday or other special occasion with these adorable ice cream cone treats. Because they’re actually marshmallows, there’s no need to worry about melting and drips.
20. RIBBON SUNFLOWER GIFT TOPPER
Create a colorful sunflower gift topper using ribbon. This eye-catching decoration makes an present extra-special.
21. BIRTHDAY CAKE MARSHMALLOW POPS
Serve these adorable marshmallow pops at your next birthday celebration! They transport really well and are very easy to make and serve.
22. RAINBOW TASSEL CAKE BUNTING
Make a rainbow tassel garland cake bunting for your next special occasion. It’s so easy to do and makes a cake look extra-special.
23. PARTY BLOWERS : Birthday Craft Ideas
The best thing about making your own party blowers is that you can match them to your party colors or theme. This craft is fun for birthdays, New Year’s Eve and more.
24. DIY BIRTHDAY CAKE (HIDDEN MONEY GIFT)
This looks like a gift of cake ingredients. But wait… there’s money hidden inside each item! It’s a fun gift for anyone on your list.
25. A TIN OF MONEY GIFT
Anyone would love to receive this fun tin of money! It makes a wonderful gift for birthdays, graduations, and other occasions.
26. QUILLED BIRTHDAY CAKE CARD
This colorful card is easy to make using beginning quilling techniques. Change out the colors to match the birthday child’s favorites!
27. PATTERNED PAPER GIFT BAG
Make your own gift bags from colorful patterned paper. It’s easy and inexpensive to do and takes just minutes.
28. MINI CUPCAKES IN CANDY CUPS
Make an extraordinary dessert with this mini cupcake and tiny candy combination! It’s so easy to do and is the perfect dessert to serve to everyone from preschoolers with small appetites or teens who have filled up on pizza, hot dogs and chips.
29. PAINTED ICE CREAM CONES
Turn plain ice cream cones into works of art with food coloring! The tutorials includes tips and tricks to make it simple.
30. BIRTHDAY BALLOON WREATH
The Birthday Balloon Wreath celebrates a special day and tells guests, “The party is here!” Kids can choose their favorite colors of balloons, then pin them to the foam wreath.
31. GRADUATION CROWN
Make a fun and festive pipe cleaner crown for a special graduate! It’s easy to make and you can customize it with the school colors. It’s a fun craft for New Year’s Eve or a birthday, too!
32. RIBBON LEI : Birthday Craft Ideas
Make a colorful ribbon lei for graduation or another special occasion. Use school colors or match your party theme.
33. STRAWBERRY PIÑATA
Make your own strawberry piñata with just a few simple supplies. Because a strawberry is shaped like a balloon, it’s one of the easiest piñatas to make and a great choice for beginners.
34. HERSHEY KISS FLOWER BOUQUET
Make a colorful bouquet featuring Hershey’s kisses for someone special. This easy project is ideal for Mother’s Day, Teacher Appreciation Day, graduations, birthdays and practically any other occasion.
35. CHIC BUNTING OREOS : Birthday Craft Ideas
Dress up store-bought Oreos to make a chic dessert for a birthday, graduation or other special occasion. Change out the colors to match the party decor.
36. GIANT RAINBOW PAPER FLOWER
Kids will love making this GIANT paper rainbow flower! It’s easy to make using colorful wrapping paper.
37. FELT CARNATION FLOWER BOUQUET
This lovely bouquet of felt flowers makes a wonderful gift for mom, grandma or a special teacher. Best of all, it will never wilt and doesn’t need watering!
38. FOILED BIRTHDAY BUTTON
Celebrate a special birthday with this festive button! It’s easy to make and a fun way to let everyone know it’s your birthday.
39. WRAPPING A GIFT IN MONEY
For your next gift-giving occasion, try wrapping the present with dollar bills! It’s easy to do and the money is not harmed.
40. QUILLED PAPER CAKE
This colorful quilled cake is a cinch to make! It’s a fun project for beginners who are completely new to quilling.